Saturday, September 19, 2009



I am so looking forward to the holidays, this is my favorite time of year, Halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas. I love to make handmade cards and this year designed a simple series of three that shouldn't take to long to create. They are all 4.25" x 5.5" either vertical or horizontal. Super easy with linen thread, tiny sparkles, and a traditional color scheme. Hope you like them as much as I do. A few pop dots give them lots of dimension and lift. I like to use ribbon and brads as well. The stitching around the stocking takes a little bit of time but is easy to do while watching TV or sitting in a doctor office. I have to make 80 of them so hopefully I'll get a little TV time in! I've included a few detail photos so you can see the "small stuff" Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment