Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall!




Fall in Utah! I love it. It's my favorite season of the year. Earlier this month we visited our daughter in Wisconsin and were hoping to see fall colors but just missed them. Fortunately I did not miss ours too. Most of these pictures were taken in and around Mapleton, a small community nestled up against the mountains here in Utah Valley. These mountains and hills are laden with hardwood trees that seem to set their heights on fire at this time of year. Tonight on the way home from work I was so struck that I when I got home I grabbed my husband and my camera and off we went. Snapping photos constantly I hoped to capture a little of the autumnal feeling. Hope you enjoy these! They are only a sampling of what I saw. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment