Sunday, April 25, 2010

I attended my oldest brother Sonny's wedding this weekend. This is his second marriage, his first wife passed away with cancer almost 2 years ago. His new wife Rosa seems to be a real sweetheart and I hope they will be very happy together. I snapped this picture of them right after the wedding ceremony. She is from Venezuela and speaks only broken English, but her friend tells me she is a marvelous cook, so I hope to get a few pointers from her. I told her if she would teach me Spanish I would attempt to teach her English. The funny thing is that my brother speaks only broken Spanish - although I feel he understands most of what she says. This should be a very busy and interesting couple of months while we all learn to communicate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment